Thursday, August 23, 2012

I want a witch!

The producers over at EA released that new producer walkthrough and it's actually really interesting. It shows all the new Sim types and just kinda gives you a brief overview of Supernatural. Personally, I think this 5 minute walkthrough is better than the hour-long live chats they've had for it so far. Seeing fairies and werewolves and vampires interact was pretty cool, but the coolest was easily the witch. Brooms and spells and magic wands all sound cool, look cool, and are making me all excited about getting my very own witch to play with!


The zombies slightly worry me, but maybe the zombie outbreaks will be easier to control than it seems. I just don't want a ton of zombies constantly attacking my houses and Sims! That'd be horrible and annoying. Plus the zombies kinda freak me out lol. But they say we can control the different Sim types with sliders in Options, so hopefully that'll fix my problem.

What about you? Witches, zombies, werewolves, vampires, fairies...which are you looking forward to? Or do you like the ghosts, mummies, imaginary friends, and genies? Lol or...aliens!?

No comments:

Post a Comment