Friday, August 17, 2012

Singing along with Showtime!

Yay! I finally managed to install Showtime after fighting with my computer for hours. It runs great somehow, and I'm thrilled! Definitely gonna keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way though, since I don't trust my old computer very much these days lol.

The new objects that come with Showtime are amazing. EA finally did something right, with the mechanical bull, photo booth, golf tee, and the new around-the-house objects. Lots of cool plants, a classy glass table, and probably more that I just haven't seen yet.

As for the 3 new careers, I'm not quite sure yet. They really don't pay much in the beginning and I haven't gotten up high enough yet to see if it pays better higher up. I gotta say, I wouldn't try starting a household on an acrobat's salary. It's incredibly hard. Their tricks are so cool to watch though! And the magicians...awesome stunts and cute little magic tricks. I don't know much about the singer career just yet, but I'm going to eventually try it out. I mean that too lol, I'm curious!

Anyways, that's my current take on Showtime. Look for more acrobat details in my Conta legacy, as my heiress is currently attempting to live as one. It isn't going so very well at the moment. I might post a few pictures of Starlight Shores later. And maybe a few of other Showtime things. :) Like the Sims and the new objects. So check back tomorrow, because there may be pictures! Hopefully I'll have some extra time; school just started back up today and the teachers aren't shy about giving out homework lol. I'll try though.

No comments:

Post a Comment