Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Rolling out the welcome wagon!

Welcome to my new blog! Like the name says, this is gonna be all about my Sims. Their houses, families, any little stories I come up with...stuff like that. I do have another blog specifically for my legacy: The Conta Legacy. That one is just about the Conta family though. This one is about all my other Sims, and my game in general.

I guess I'll share a bit about my gaming situation. I was originally planning on having a nice shiny new laptop to play on, but my birthday came and went with no laptop in sight. So I'm still stuck on an old desktop which isn't exactly the best computer ever. If there are ever any blurry pictures or something that just seems wrong, that'd be why. The computer is a bit outdated lol.

Anyways, hopefully by the end of the day I'll have a few pictures and maybe a completed house to share with you all, potentially some Sims too. I'll just hafta see. :) Happy Simming everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment