Sunday, August 19, 2012

Another new EP idea already out there?

So we all got super-excited for Supernatural right? And then even more excited when only a few weeks later Seasons was also announced. Seems like EA's really starting to pick up the pace with EP production. Well they may already have their next idea! I just stumbled onto this and I gotta say, it sounds pretty dang cool!


It reminds me of those old Sims 2 games, the Stories. Castaway Stories to be exact. Plus merSims! I guess with the oceans and rivers opening up, it would be a good time to try out a new species of Sim. This also sounds like they're incorporating an Open for Business type of thing, what with running your own businesses and hotels.

The visiting tourist idea has me fascinated as well. Sims from the World Adventures EP already wander around your towns occasionally, so I guess this would be an expansion of that idea. My guess is they're your guests and they drag in more Simoleans to sustain your lovely new businesses.

All around I'd love an EP like this. A combination of old and new in a new kind of gameplay...I'd buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment