Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Supernatural note...

Just thought I'd let everybody know that Supernatural is on sale at Amazon! Instead of paying $40 for it, you can now pay a very nice $25. I've already ordered my copy and it should get here this weekend, so yay for that! I'm so excited to check out Moonlight Falls, and all the new Sim species too of course. Plus I have this whole idea for my legacy that requires Supernatural to work so...

I'm so excited to play with witches and werewolves! For some reason sparkly vampires just aren't doing it for me, and fairies are cool but I feel like they'd get annoying pretty fast. Zombies...I'm just praying they aren't as common as everyone says cuz I don't feel like losing my pretty little Sims to an attack for braaaaaains lol. Anyways, witches are definitely the one I'm most excited about! Potions and wands and magic brooms, and being able to turn other Sims into frogs! How exactly is that not cool? And werewolves are gonna be fun just because of all the new interactions (and werewolf toddlers are supposed to be absolutely adorable). So I will definitely, DEFINITELY be playing with those 2 species a lot.

Actually, I wanna add a little something extra in really quick. I promise I'm working on the legacy. It really is gonna happen. I'm just stuck waiting around for Supernatural to be able to make it happen. It should be really cool, and hopefully worth the wait...I really do want to try to write up a legacy and stick with it. :) Hopefully the Conta family will be the one to stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment