Saturday, September 22, 2012

Some help with Error 16?

Well I got Supernatural a few days early and I was all excited! It even loaded faster than normal and the game didn't lag as bad as it had been before. Everything was going great and I was working on renovating an awesome little premade house and family in Moonlight Falls to play around with. Then I tried to save, after hours of work. That part didn't go so well. Error 16 popped up, and continues to pop up every time I save.

I've already tried looking it up. Everywhere I click says to just "Save As" and it'll be fine. Nope, that doesn't work at all. I've tried defragmenting my hard drive to see if that worked. Nope again. Nothing's working, and I can't play my game at all until I can save! :( If anybody could help, that'd be amazing and I'd be eternally grateful for it.

R.I.P. My little game...

No comments:

Post a Comment