Saturday, June 8, 2013

Create a Plumbob

I'm really bored. My computer won't be here until June 17th, maybe a few days earlier, but that's still a week or so until I can Sim it up. It's pretty easy to tell that I'm bored too. My room is spotless, my CC has been organized, pretty much everything I could possibly do is done. Of course this had to be the worst possible time to have nothing to do too, because I'm not taking summer classes and am stuck drifting around...

But for at least a little bit I'm amused! EA put up the origami instructions on how to make your own little plumbob and it actually works. All you really need is the pattern and some tape or glue and you're ready to go. The paper plumbobs come out surprisingly realistic...or as realistic as a gaming icon could be anyways. I figured I'd share in case someone else was bored.
So have fun making your own little paper plumbob to sit on your desk, throw around, whatever you decide to do with it. At least you have a project to keep you busy for 5 minutes! The product's kinda cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment