Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A blast from the past.

Browsing YouTube is always fun, even more so when you accidentally click an old Sims 2 trailer instead of a Sims 3 trailer. Watching all that old stuff is still fun since I actually wasn't online at that point in Sims history. Then I found the oldest of the old: the original trailer for The Sims 2, which was included in The Sims Makin' Magic. It's even funnier than I remember!
We still can't do most of that. My children can't set things on fire, there's no ceiling fan antics, I've never seen any interactions with window blinds at all, and sadly the adorable napping with your feet on another Sim's lap still hasn't appeared. And Sims definitely don't rip their tops off! Lol at least not that I know of. It makes me wonder what future Sims trailers will show us...

No comments:

Post a Comment